SParms are perfect for when wearing a short sleeve shirts to protect your arms from harmful UV rays.
SParms is made from a patented Italian fabric, providing the optimal comfort to anyone who wears them.
It is incredibly lightweight, versatile ideal for all outdoor activity.
- Accredited with a UPF50+ by ARPANSA, providing protection against 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to help prevent skin cancer and melanoma
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable and quick dry
- Cooling effect
- Soft and Gentle on the skin
SIZING: The key measurement is the upper arm/biceps circumference. Please refer to our size chart.
- Designed and rated UPF50+ in Australia
- 90% Meryl Microfiber, 10% Spandex
- Sold as a pair
- Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry
- Please avoid bleach and other strong chemicals for long use
Click here to learn out to put them on.
SP Arm sleeves are unisex so it is important to measure your biceps and fall within the middle range of the stretched and unstretched size.
* This table is merely a guide and the circumference measurement should be the key guide
For a firmer tight fit, lean towards the stretched limit
For a looser more comfortable fit, lean towards the unstretched measurement
Length of arm should not be a key measurement to determine your size
|Size Chart (CM)||JNR||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL|
|Upper Arm Circumference||15-16||18-24||20-28||24-32||26-40||30-45||32-48|
|Best fit for||15.5||21||24||28||33||37.5||40|
|Child/Youth||4-7 Years||7-teen||Young adult|
|Womens Clothing Size||2-4||4-6||6-10||12||14||16+|
|Mens Shirt Size||2XS||XS/S||M||L||XL||2XL|