One of the hardest parts about mental health is breaking the stigma around open discussions. Sometimes all it takes is the simple question that might save a life "R U RITEMATE?"
On the back of each shirt is our "R U RITEMATE" badge that asks this question. Coupled with the hibiscus pattern, the shirts are designed to encourage a discussion that can be had in a relaxed and open forum.
In support of mental health charities, we have set up the "R U RITEMATE" Foundation where an accumulation of $1 from every shirt sold will be donated to a variety of mental health charities to spread the love.
The "R U RITEMATE" Foundation will be distributing funds to nominated charities on a 6 monthly basis.
Light Weight Open Front Long Sleeve Shirt,
Vented, Two Tone
• Cotton Twill, 150gsm, Premium Quality Mercerized, Double Pre-shrunk
• Cotton Mesh Cooling Vents Located at Underarm and Shoulder Positions
• Superior Garment Assembly, Twin Needle Stitching and Bar-tacks for extra strength
• UPF50+ meets Australian standard AS/NZS 4399:1996
• Meets AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 for High Visibility Day Wear
|RITEMATE SIZE||½ CHEST (CM)|